About 600 scholarships will be offered by university of Melbourne. The scholarships are open to domestic and international students who are taking eligible courses at the University. Therefore. if you are an international student from any country of the world, then read through the specifics of this scholarship below and apply if you qualify for it.
Brief Scholarship Data
Established and propagated by the University of Melbourne, this international University of Melbourne Scholarships are available to high achieving local and international students who are undertaking a Master by research degree or PhD degree.
The Scholarship is to be taken at University of Melbourne in Australia.
The Institution was founded in 1853, the University is a public-spirited university that makes unique contributions to the international community in research, good learning and teaching and good engagement. The institution consistently rank in the leading universities in the world. The international rankings of the Universities in the world places it as the number 1 in Australia and as the 32nd university in the world (This was officially disclosed by Times Higher Education World University Rankings for 2017-2018).
Eligible Study Level/Field
University of Melbourne Scholarships is open to Masters/PhD Degree students. Any eligible Masters or graduate research degree programme offered at University of Melbourne is eligible for the scholarship.
Domestic and International students
General Eligibility Requirements:
To be eligible and qualified for this scholarship, you need to have applied for and also meet the admission requirements for a graduate research degree at University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in any graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
• Full fee offset that will last up to two years for students undertaking any Masters by Research degree or even up to four years for students undertaking a phd degree
• Living allowance of up to $30,600 per year pro rata for up to 2years for students undertaking a Masters degree studies by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students who are undertaking a doctoral degree.
• Relocation allowance of $2000 for students who are moving from States or Territories other than the Victoria or $3000 for students who are moving from outside Australia.
• International Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who need a student visa to be allowed to study in Australia
If you are a new first timer and have applied for any graduate research course in the school by the application closing date of that sent you come for that course, you will be automatically considered to be eligible for the Graduate Research Scholarships.
It is paramount to visit the official website to access the form for applications for detailed information on how to apply for this particular scholarship programme.
Follow the official website through the link below for application guidelines and application route.
Application Closing date
October 31, 2019
Official Scholarship Website: https://scholarships.
- How to Apply for a Canadian Study Permit and Visa
- 12. Merit Based Scholarships 2020-APPLY NOW