UNICAF partners with United Kingdom, US, and other European Universities to offer UNICAF scholarship online and quality higher academic degrees to students in Africa. Current partners include:
University of South Wales (UK), Marymount California University (USA), University of Nicosia (Europe) and
Brief Scholarship Data
The popular UNICAF Scholarship Programme was started in bid to offer gifted, underprivileged international students from Africa the rare opportunity of furthering their academics by studying any internationally accredited degree at a much lower cost, these degrees are offered fully online or via a blended learning.
UNICAF scholarship is outwardly one amongst the foremost generous scholarship programmes That received African students African students and additionally provides opportunities for studies in undergrad and postgraduate levels resulting in awards by one of their partner universities.
Currently, UNICAF Offers scholarships for the web programs offered by the University of South Wales situated within the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, University of Nicosia, located in the EU and Marymount California University located in the USA.
For the last 20years, UNICAF associate institutions have been continually offering scholarships to international students. Successful candidates were able to have made a significant contribution to their respective countries at an overwhelming level.
Most scholarships offered by UNICAF can be taken online, it can also be taken at various partner universities across the world.
UNICAF is a valued partner of some UK, US and EU universities.
Quality programs handled by lecturers who are national & international experts.
They offer degrees that has the same value, acceptance, including credibility as any equal on-campus degree.
Earn globally recognized qualifications by studying off-campus (online).
Apply for a scholarship and stand a chance to earn an accredited degree at a small price.
Study online, and graduate on campus!
The UNICAF scholarship is open and available to students of all nationality.
Eligible study Level/Field
- The UNICAF full scholarship award covers for both Masters level and PhD level.
- UNICAF Masters Scholarship
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
- UNICAF PhD Scholarship
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
General Eligibility Requirements
Applying for the Scholarship Programme, candidates are required to meet the following requirements:
Be earning not more than $20,000 per year.
Must be available to start their academic studies in 6 months from the time of receiving admission to study one of the programs offered.
Must meet the requirements for one of the respective programs of study
To find out if you are qualified to apply for your program of choice please visit the listed link section of the partner universities for UNICAF Scholarships.
- For students interested in University of South Wales programms tap the link below: https://unicaf.southwales.ac.uk/admissions/
- For the Marymount California stateUniversity programmes please follow the link below: http://www.marymountcaliforniauniversity-online.com/admissions/
- Interest candidates in the University of Nicosia which is the capital of Cyprus please follow the link below: http://www.universityofnicosia-online.com/admission-requirements/
- As regards the UNICAF University program please click thelink below: https://unicafuniversity.com/admission-criteria/
The winner of the award will receive a laptop. Other four winners will receive tablets including monetary award of $500, $300, $200 and $100 respectively
Students interested in this UNICAF Scholarships must submit an application
letter in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application deserves consideration and a decision is
ultimately made depending on the person’s academic qualifications including the
financial state of the student. Qualified students will be given a partial
Apply and take advantage of UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
Application Closing Date
The scholarship is continuous, you can apply for the scholarship opportunity
at any time.
Use the scholarship link below to apply for the UNICAF scholarship.