Radboud University is delighted to offer Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students. A 30 masters programmes to international students of very high academic ability for 2020 entry. All non-EEA International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The basic aim of the university in offering Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students is to assist international students who need financial assistance with scholarships, particularly for international students.
The Radboud Scholarship programme is selective and open to talented and gifted students who posses outstanding study results and very motivated to pursue a Bachelors degree program at the Radboud University.
Brief Scholarship Data
The Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students afford a selected number of International students who are talented and very prospective and who are non-EEA students the rare opportunity to receive a full scholarship to pursue an English-taught master’s degree program at the university.
Radboud University in The Netherlands
Eligible Study Level/Field
Eligible English-taught Master’s Degree Programme that is offered by any of the Faculties at the University:
- Theology & Religious Studied
- Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
See the complete list of supported programmes at the official website.
- Non-EU/EEA International Students
- General Eligibility Requirements
- You are eligible to obtain Radboud Scholarship only if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- are not eligible to receive lower EEA tuition fee for other reasons
- have a Bachelor’s degree obtained outside the Netherlands, and have no degrees obtained in the Netherlands and did not study previously in the Netherlands
- have been admitted fully to the English-taught Masters degree programme at the University starting 1st September 2020 as expressed in the formal admission letter
- are able to adhere to the conditions for getting a visa for the Netherlands
- are admitted at Radboud University as a regular student for the current academic year including the program (Master’s degree) for which the scholarship award will be offered.
The scholarship award will be used to bring your tuition as low as €2,143 and also pays for costs for your visa and insurance.
For example: a scholarship holder in 2020/2021 will pay only a tuition fee of €2,143, instead of the normal €11,471 or €12,645.
In addition Radboud Scholarship also will cover costs like those for visa, health insurance, liability insurance, Insurance Passport for Students (IPS) and residence permit.
The Radboud scholarship is not a fully-funded scholarship, because it does not include living cost
If you are studying a two-year program. To be eligible for the scholarship in the next year, you should have passed all your courses in your first year. About 30 students will be offered the scholarship on an annual basis.
There is no other way to apply for the scholarship. The application for the admission into the university and application for the scholarship is integrated. You are considered to have applied for the scholarship by indicating during your admission application that you wish to be offered the Radboud Scholarship
You should have completed your application for admission through the online application for admission system OSIRIS before March 2020
The official website have been made available at the scholarship links section. It will help you access the online application and provide you with detailed information on how to apply for the scholarship.
Application Closing Date
The deadline for the scholarship is 1 March 2020 on an annual basis.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.ru.nl/english/education/master’s-programmes/financial-matters/scholarships-grants/read_more/rsprogramme/