NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship for Nigerian Undergraduates who are in their 100 Level of study is a National merit award Scholarship Program that invites qualified students to participate in it’s benevolent contribution to the society in form of National Merit Tertiary Institution Scholarship Awards Scheme. And the NNPC scholarship for undergraduate students has proven to be a great way to offer help to the young Nigerian who thinks he/she may not succeed in his or her studies. This content will encompass the necessary information about this Scholarship including the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship past questions and a good guide on how to apply and win ADDAX Scholarship 2019.
We discovered that some student are already having cold feet, asking and wondering why the NNPC / ADDAX scholarships is taking time to announced their yearly scholarship program, you’re definitely not alone.
Students do ask us questions like:
- What are the categories of NNPC/ADDAX Scholarships?
- Is NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Form Out?
- Is NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Past questions available?
- How can I apply for NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2019?
- What are NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Requirement?
- Which Field of Study is required for the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship 2019?
- 2019 NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Deadline.
This content includes answers to all these questions. All you need to do is to take a drink and read this content to the end as you will discover and get answers to the question you’ve always wanted to get answers to about this Scholarship award.
Brief NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Data
The NNPC / ADDAX Scholarships for Undergraduate students has some vital information that needs to be paid attention to, and one of those information is the fact that the scholarship has more than one category. It is made up of two categories, namely:
- The Host Communities Merit Award
- The National Merit Awards
The Host Communities Merit Award
This category of this NNPC Scholarship for Undergraduate Students is only available to applicants who are indigenes of APDNL host communities. This implies that only members of the APDNL host communities located in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo State should apply for this particular category of the scholarship.
The National Merit Awards of NNPC scholarship for undergraduate
This category of this scholarship is a national merit scholarship. Therefore it is available for Nigerian students who are not from the Host communities. If you are not from the Host community, you can apply for the National merit Awards of NNPC / ADDAX scholarship for Nigerian undergraduate, but not the The Host Communities Merit Award part of this Scholarship.
It is called The National Merit Scholarship because the it is available to Nigerian students who who are officially not indigenous of the aforementioned host communities, which includes: Rivers, Akwa Ibom or Imo.
For those students who are seeing this acronym (NNPC) for the first time, it means The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. It is the oil company which the Nigerian federal government regulates and take part in the oil industry of the country.
NNPC Scholarship for Undergraduate Students was established In order to contribute to the Nigerian community, and it has been a welcome contribution that has down through the years aided intelligent and skilled Nigerian students who are without hope to finish their higher education go through college with less financial burdens.
The the NNPC / ADDAX scholarship for Nigerian undergraduates is a Scholarship hosted in Nigeria. This scholarship can only be taken in a Nigerian institution and only available for Nigerian students.
Eligible Study levels/Field
One of the most important things to note about the scholarship is the fact that it is open to only 100 level students. At the time of application the applicant should be a student who just entered the university. 200 level students and above are not eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is also open to every field of study, the only sensitivity required here is the level which is stated to be only available to 100 level students.
This is a Nigerian scholarship and the only group of students who are eligible to apply for the scholarship are students who are from Nigerian.
You must be studying in an accredited institution in Nigeria, and must also be a citizen of Nigeria to apply to the scholarship. During the course of application it will be required of you to provide some official documents that prove that you are a citizen of the country, these documents may include your local government certificate signed by your local government chairman, and other official document to prove your eligibility.
General Eligibility Requirements for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship
To be able to apply for this NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship, interested Candidates should:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
- For OND students, the scholarship award will last for 2 years only
- NOTE: The students who fall in this categories should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries or winners of similar Awards from other reputable Companies and Agencies
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Benefits
The winners of this scholarship will receive award worth N100,000 on a yearly basis, throughout the person’s study year, and this is for university students only. But polytechnic students will receive the award only for the OND – Ordinary National Diploma(2years).
NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship Application Guidelines
Normally students who apply for the scholarship send their applications and documents to an email address that is provided. But it is different for this particular year. The application method follows another route, you have to follow the steps below to apply for this year’s opportunity.
Application is open to 100 level students only.
1. Before you begin this application, make sure you have clearly scanned the original copies of the documents below:
- Passport photograph having white background that is not more than 3 months old. It must be 450px by 450px not more than 200kb
- School ID CardO’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants applying for the Host Communities Merit Award category)
- JAMB Result
2. Make sure the scanned documents are named in accordance to what they represent, this is to avoid mixing up of documents during upload
3. Make sure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Make sure to provide working Email and Phone Contact, this will aid for effective communication
Then follow the application steps below:
- Then go to www.scholastica.ng
- Click on “Register/login” to create an account or log in to your already existing Scholastica account.
- Move to your email box to activate your account for newly registered candidates
- Click on the link http://www.scholastica.
ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to go back to Scholarship site
- Enter the registered email and password to upload your information (documents)
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if you have one), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- It’s important that the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order.
- Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- If you don’t have a National Identification Number which is required, then obtain your National Identification Number (NIN) through http://ninenrol.gov.ng
to register and find out more about the National Identity Number.
- Click the Create Account” tab and complete required fields
- Log in with your Email and Password to complete the application form
- After completion, you have to schedule a date for your photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit one of the 37 capture centers in the country http://www.nimc.gov.
ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete your registration and get your National Identity Number.
- You can also begin a new registration at the NIMC office
- It’s important you view all documents after uploading, to remove errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload your photo, upload a passport photograph that has a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Go back to the Home page, click on the specific scheme you wish to apply for and Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will get a notification displayed on your screen you have successfully applied.
- To confirm your application Check “My application” under “My Account” section on your profile account.
- Go back to www.scholastica.ng enter your Email and Password to download your verification profile and take it to your Head of Department in your School to sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed verification profile, it would be used for verification.
- Go back to http://www.scholastica.ng/
schemes/addaxscholarship and update your application with National Identification Number (NIN) to be sure of completion
Scholarship Important Note:
Applicants for the scholarship award who are without all the required credentials stated above are going to be rejected.
Any applicant who is currently a beneficiary of any Scholarship is not eligible to apply.
Dependants of any employee of Addax are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship Aptitude test venues
Applicants should indicate their preferred center.
The test Centers are located in:
- Port Harcourt
NOTE: The slated aptitude test will be taken at designated centers that will be communicated to the applicants on a later date. And applicants are going to cover the fully bear of the cost of transportation to and from the Aptitude test centers.
NNPC / ADDAX Application Closing date
The two categories for the NNPC / ADDAX Scholarship, which are The Tertiary Institutions National Merit Scholarship and The Host Communities Merit Award closes on 26th May 2019.
NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship Past Questions Paper
The NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship past questions are available based on the previous examinations that has been taken on NNPC-ADDAX scholarship, we have documented the previous past questions of the examination in bid for it to serves as a means for effective text study and preparation for the upcoming examination.
These NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship past questions comprise of both verbal and quantitative reasoning questions, including the test of English Language, Industrial learning, General Knowledge, and Current Affairs.
To download the NNPC/ADDAX Scholarship past questions, follow the links below:
WE ALSO RECOMMEND:
- List of Oil Company Scholarships in Nigeria 2019/2020
- Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships 2020
- Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Programme 2020
- How to write a scholarship Essay
- Agbami Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2019/2020
- Radboud Scholarship Programme for International Students 2020